Thursday, December 31, 2015

Shhhhh....The New Year Cometh...


Hello Dhaaarlings...
Shhhhh... The New Year is almost upon us
I thought I'd just creep through quietly into 2016 so as not to wake any of the old dears from slumbering out the old year in front of the telly....waiting for the fireworks to go off or the balls to drop or what ever it is they do on the eve of another year...

What ever you do and however you welome in the new one... you have my best wishes for a Healthy and Happy year
May Peace fill your heart and Hope be on your horizon

Love Prinny and the Empress XXX

13 comments:

  1. ::whispers:: Happy New Year Princess and Empress!

    ::although quite why I bothered whispering after The Mistress's shouting I don't know::

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now officially 2016 in PrinnyLand!

    I wonder if she's gone to bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Cough Cough*
      the smoke is finally clearing after sitting through the Telly coverage of another year of them setting fire to the harbour bridge in Sydney.... Only 25 more days until they do it again for Australia Day...

      Delete
  3. Happy Happy New Year, Prinny and the Empress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Darling! Here's to you and the Empress! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    I guess you are in bed now?
    SX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be with us in though tonight. Shall I hold a houseboy for you in case you catch a brown eye here tonight? Best wishes for a New Year to you and empress! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit slow at doing the rounds but I'm wishing you a preposterous and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to y'all! Cheers & Best wishes to you & yours for good weather, good health, & good times & good company!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best to you and the Empress!

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete