Friday, January 30, 2015

A Little Something to Warm Your Cockles...

Hello Dhaaarlings...

In the midst of another Northern winter...
Truly...I am thinking of you all...


Remember to keep your bits moving...
They tell me it helps to generate some heat...


Try a nice hot shower on for size...



Stay indoors and cuddle up with a friend... 

I'm told that shared body warmth can help stave off Hypothermia...


Or when friends just can't be found...


Light yourself a cosy little fire...



 and snuggle down for a well earned nap... 

However you choose to do it Darlings...

It might just be the thing that keeps the wicked chill from your bones...

Stay warm my darlings... Bottoms Up!

7 comments:

  1. Darling Princess,

    With snow falling heavily outside, we appreciate your tender concern for our welfare. Indeed, your first image, if only there were two people in it, could well be us as we dance around the apartment in our thermals here in freezing Budapest trying to keep warm.

    However, we rather fancy taking up the idea of a warm up with friends......especially if they look anything like yours whom you picture here. Are any of them looking for a Winter Wonderland experience in Budapest.........?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need my cockles warmed, not that it's so cold, it's just that, yeah, warm cockles are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel warmer already - especially looking at pic #4! Jx

    PS Jane and Lance - methinks at least one or two of these boys may well be Budapest natives ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've been hypnotized into a trance by the lovely Mr. Kelly's ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well dear, worry not. Were never short on friction at the Casa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed... I am fanning myself....
    Thank you!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete