Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Strange Goings On...

Hello Dhaarlings...

So much for my grand attempt at posting something every day...
 It all came to a grinding halt yesterday when every time I tried to get onto the interwebs I kept getting strange and wondrful messages from my ISP that claimed I wasn't a customer and would have to sign up again for service. Including the perchase of a new modum thingy and a start-up pack!....


My old computer crashed bigtime recently and I've been using another borrowed from my Bro.
Strange thing is that his Email accounts etc are all coming through to here dispite him having closed his service
The computer wont allow me to set up another Email account for myself either...

After trolling through their data farming forms trying to explain that i was still a paying customer and registered as so, with them  and continually getting sent to more bullshit pages that i'd alredy filed the infomation required on... I did the only sane thing that i could think of...


In frustration I turned the whole damn machine off at the wall! Stood up from the desk and slowly walked away...

That was yesterday!

Today I turned the damn thing on again and bingo! I have connection again! Go figure?

So anyway.... there's the story so far....
 I'll try and make the most of an opportunity... such as it is... by posting some more Arse.

As who knows for how long I will continue to remain on line?....










Till next time Darlings....

(When ever that might be!...)

Bottoms Up!...

4 comments:

  1. Ah honey.

    That's the first question an IT Help Desk will ask: have you turned it off, waited 60 seconds and switched it on again.

    Who knows why technology does this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is you:
    "In frustration I turned the whole damn machine off at the wall! Stood up from the desk and slowly walked away..."

    This is me:
    "In frustration I turned the whole damn machine off at the wall, picked the whole kit-and-kaboodle up and hurled it through a window, and then I slowly walked away..."

    It's subtle but you can see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We applaud you for your heroic efforts in bringing us arse, arse and MORE arse in these trying times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hearty round of applause for Princess. Those things are sent to try us. The second picture, the man on the snooker table can try me anyday, I'd let him pot his pink in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete