Friday, February 10, 2012

Save Yourself The Embarrassment... I did Dhaaarlings...


I was baffled!...



Who knew that leaving your table napkins laying about could create such an embarrassment?



I just had to rush down to the shop and ask for a pre wrapped box of table napkins ...

Although for some reason the explanation from the very helpful clerk seemed more embarrassing than buying a box of condoms!


Whilst he was packaging my purchase... 


I spied this!...


Just the thing!... I thought


It is always nice to let a potential suitor know what it is that you are seeking... 


A little drop of glue on the back with the trusty hot glue gun to attach a safety pin and... Hey Presto!... You have your own subtle advertising badge.


Pin one to your sporran at the next highland gathering you attend and see if you can't catch a caber or two...








Here's looking up your kilt.... Darlings...
  

4 comments:

  1. Some people actually wrap up their napkins and use them again for another meal! I never knew such poverty existed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs napkins to dab away their dribbles of tomato sauce.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was time you started thinking outside the box, Norma.

    ReplyDelete