Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Nude Year!

Hello Dhaaarlings...




Princess will be having some well earned spa time with good friends down on the farm...

you can visit "here"

And read all about my "Tree Change" friends and fellow boggers and their epic challenge of moving to the country... You can also drop by and wish us all a happy Nude year.... We may well even be sober enough to respond!
Here's to a wondermentful 2012...
To good friends, good fun and Alcohol!

Let the New Year Unfold....


bottoms up Darlings!



update darlings...
princess is in the pond as we speak!
meet Prince Charming... his cinderella is in the kitchen awaiting release from her bonds....






9 comments:

  1. Let me be the FIRST to wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've taken photos of "The Lusty Lady" in Seattle but sadly it's closed its doors.

    It was a landmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, sugarplum!!! xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12?? He wishes :)
    happy 2012 to you too, dear Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Happiest of New Years ever, my love, and to the Empress too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did someone say bottoms up???? And sober enough? Yeah. Like that will happen! I have five randy boys coming for dinner tonight and I'll leave it at that,lol!!! Well darling, I wish you much happiness in the New Year and so glad to have met you! That aren't many dames of society left!!!!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the sadly gone LUSTY LADY in my home town! It was right across the street from the art museum and was on my list of things to show people from out of town.

    Happy New Year to you Princess! You've earned some time at a Spa.

    Wishing you a wonderful 2012.

    ReplyDelete