Friday, March 4, 2011

Is this Wrong?....









A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car.


There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.


It was... and she said to her husband...
 "It's nearly frozen to death... Can we take it with us... get it warm... and let it go in the morning?"


He says, "O.K., Get in the car with it."


Where shall I put it to get it warm?" She says.


"Put it in between your legs. It's nice and warm there"


"But what about the smell?"


"Just hold its little nose."


The man is expected to recover... but...
the frozen skunk she used to beat him with... died at the scene.










6 comments:

  1. Ha!!!

    Loudon Snowden Wainwright III aka Rufus' dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Ha!!!

    I'll tell you what is wrong, WV is 'farti'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee hee.

    I was thinking the skunk was going to say he was in love.

    but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear MJ

    "Ha!!!

    Loudon Snowden Wainwright III aka Rufus' dad."


    Martha is currently touring Oz!

    Dear Mr DeVice

    "Double Ha!!!

    I'll tell you what is wrong, WV is 'farti'!"


    WV can be very very wrong at times...

    Dear Pete

    "Triple HA!"

    I'd rather a triple Vodka...

    Dear Miss Kabuki Zero

    "that was a good one!"

    An oldie but a goodie...
    Your new Digs look lovely. I hope you are settling in well...

    Dear Boxer

    "hee hee hee. I was thinking the skunk was going to say he was in love. but that's just me."

    That might have been a happier ending...

    ReplyDelete