Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Moyne.... Saint Valentoyne...



This Valentines Day...

Might I suggest that you forget all the commercial hype and fantasy...
promising false hope of secret admirers and deep fluffy sugar coated sentiments of faux love..







Just for a change...
Get real and why not tell it like it is?

Using any means necessary

Say it with a card if you have to...





Say it with Jewelery...






Or... Say it with Flowers...





Or perhaps just one Flower...




Hell...




Even try saying it with your mouth full of chocolate for all I care...



And this year... I finally got me a Valentine






 Valentines Day.... It will be over sooon.... Dhaaarlings

Till then... Jut keep drinking....





You are more that welcome to join me?

7 comments:

  1. Good shot, Princess. That'll teach the little bastard, (Stupid Cupid).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Valentine up for you Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so how do you really feel, sugar? ;~D xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. *round of applause*

    Well done my darling. Fantastic shot!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I#m actually steeling my mind (and body, with coffee) for the annual kitchen cleaning orgy ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That final shot has CyberPete written ALL over it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Wally and Roses,

    At fist I thought it was just another huge Mozzie. Imagine my joy when it landed at my feet in a pile of flailing feathers...

    I've been hunting the little shit for years....

    Thank you Boxer
    *wiping back tears*
    Most un expected darling...

    Dear Savannah
    Well after Boxers visit i'm a little confuzzled now.

    I may have to re evaluate my views....

    Naaah...

    Dear Mago

    Is that a clothing optional event?

    Dear MJ

    It is often the view from the Royal Loo.

    ReplyDelete