Monday, January 3, 2011

Mr Pirates Panto....

Hello Dhaaarlings...
I'm so Excited!

Fellow Bitch...


Is holding auditions to find the New Mary Poppins!

So far he has only has a bunch of old hacks strut their stuff

But I'm sure that some of my fellow bitches out there could surely give them all a run for their money...



Since "Letting herself Go" I belive that the Dear Mistress MJ is a shoe in for the role of Mary... "Mistress Mc Phee" has a nice ring to it.



Personally I see myself as Dick...

So pop on over for a try out...

Won't you?

7 comments:

  1. SOMEONE is going to get a good bitch slapping!

    *storms out*

    ReplyDelete
  2. * ducks on way in *

    I'm going to try out for that old git with a cannon on his roof - When that smug, sanctimonious cow Mary glides down, I'll blow her out of the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruh-roh, MJ's pissed.

    ***runs out of room*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear MJ,
    "SOMEONE is going to get a good bitch slapping!"

    Bitch Slap Away.
    Bitch Slap Away..
    Biiitch... Slap Awaaaay....

    Oh sorry wrong Musical....

    Dear Mr DeVice

    "I'm going to try out for that old git with a cannon on his roof - When that smug, sanctimonious cow Mary glides down, I'll blow her out of the sky!"

    Are you planing to join me in the "Bitch Slap Club too?

    Dear Pete

    "Is there a role as glamourpuss?"

    Quite Possibly, you could always tart it up and play the Mother!

    Dear Boxer

    "ruh-roh, MJ's pissed.
    ***runs out of room*****"


    Be very very afraid Boxie....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey, was playing with fire your New Year's Resolution?
    *Runs after MJ with smelling salts*
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Miss Scarlet

    "Blimey, was playing with fire your New Year's Resolution?
    *Runs after MJ with smelling salts*
    "

    Fire, Water, Air, Earth, and my food...

    ReplyDelete