Friday, July 16, 2010

Century Celebrations....

Hello Dhaaarlings...

According to Miss Scarlet Blue's little Whimsy

Apparently...


I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Read all about him here


I ask you... is that a good thing?

And... as this is the occasion of my 100th Post


I believe that celebrations are in order...



My Houseboys are...


Ready...




Willing...



And more than able...

To assist with your every desire...


So come on over and pop a few corks...


Name your Cocktail...


As..

The Houseboys just can't wait to serve you



Bottoms Up....




Dhaaaarlings....

10 comments:

  1. Happy 100th!

    I submitted two different posts and got: DFW and Dan Brown, respectively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th. You don't look a day over 98 darling!

    Oh and I'd like sex on the beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, sugar! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    Cheers!

    I'll take a screwdriver please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 100th!!!
    Whatever I do, I write like James Joyce - it's because of the buns.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hundreth! Many to come!
    I had to look up Dan Brown too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 100th! (Is that posts, or houseboys?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 100th post, Princess! And many more to come! Lovely cute Houseboys!!!

    ((Thank you VERY much for your comment in the Blogger thread! I really appreciate your support and collaboration. I will never forget it!

    Now ALL the comments in MJ's and my blog are back and we can comment with our Blogger username without being eaten by the Googlebot. Hooray!

    *blows kiss and rises pink champagne flute to you*))

    ReplyDelete