Saturday, December 19, 2009

Silly Season for Stocking Fillers

The silly season has arrived....
Princess has been very busy(as I am sure we all have) hunting down those little treate that can be stuffed into stockings at the last minute.


















I am fortunate enough to have my own little stocking filler....












and it would seem that Santa does well enough on his own!















Here are a few treats that I discovered whilst out shopping with Dorothy (My treasured Ass)

































Handy I thought!



















And of course a happy man!
Then there was something I found for my more health conscious friends....








very yummy ...

Have a very happy and healthy Christmas and Holiday season,
Princess

3 comments:

  1. Lock up your valuables.

    I have invited my bitches over to the Palais.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ,
    I thank you my dear. Princess and here Housboys are getting very excited. It will be my First soiree!.
    Cocktails for all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, sugar! i've brought champagne! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete